Create your 3D avatar maker and then add cute gestures to express your everyday moods. Share with other Gobabblers or capture to post on your social media & messenger apps!
Try it today!
talk and make friends
chat and talk
with your friends
create or join 1:1 or group chat with up to 10 of your friends at the same time!
Easily create and
customize your own
what you mean
with our interactive
Talk and interact
with your real-life friends!
Last modified: 2019-04-19
Your Privacy and Security
Information We Collect
Gobabble takes various protective measures to safeguard the personal information of our users. In order to prevent the loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information of the users, we take technical, managerial and physical measures to secure the safety of such data as follows:
• Encryption of user passwords
• Limiting access of personal information to personnel on a need basis only and ensuring that all such procedures comply with relevant regulations, including training of the personnel handling personal information.
When you sign up for our Services, we collect the following information:
email address, password
information on public profile of a Facebook account (user ID and name, or email address) and a public group of friends
Information collected while the users use services
Hardware model name, Equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, type and set-up of browser, language of browser, information of the device being used such as mobile network information, etc.
Information on users’ ADID(Advertising ID)/IDFA(Identifier for Advertisers)
If conflicts or other errors occur while users are using the Service, the Company may exceptionally collect the information on certain devices necessary to identify the cause of such problems.
Use of Information
We analyze how you use GoBabble service in an effort to better the GoBabble experience. In doing so, we may also work with affiliate companies and partners. In the instances where we share such information with such affiliate companies and partners, you will always have the choice to control disclosure level of your personal information.
We use the collected information of our users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of related applications or matters on policy change
• To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
• To create users’ characters
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
• Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
Processing personal information shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
• User has given consent to the processing of his or her personal information.
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which a user is party or in order to take steps at the request of a user prior to entering into a contract:
- Member management, identification, etc.
- Performance of a contract in relation to providing the services required by users, payment and settlement of fees, etc.
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject
- Compliance with relevant law, regulations, legal proceedings, requests by the government
• Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of users, or other natural persons
- Detection of, prevention of, and response to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that may harm users or other natural persons
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the excise of official authority vested in the Company
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party (except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child).
Disclosure of collected information
We do not currently outsource the treatment of personal information of our users. We agree that we will obtain a consent from our users, should we decide to use the information for other purposes than those expressly stated in this Policy, including with affiliates, partners and service providers to carry out services such as bill payment, execution of orders, delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the Company; and when the users consent to disclose in advance; other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when disclosure is required by the laws:
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following rights regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• The right to access to personal information;
The users or their legal representatives may access the information and check the records of the collection, use and sharing of the information under the applicable law.
• The right to rectification;
- The users or their legal representatives may request to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
• The right to erasure;
- The users or their legal representatives may request the deletion of the information after the achievement of their purpose and the withdrawal of their consent.
- However, Company will not be able to erase some personal data due to following reasons in accordance with the article 17 of the EU GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation).
· The processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
· The processing of your personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• The right to restriction of processing;
- The users or their legal representatives may make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information in case of the disputes over the accuracy of information and the legality of information treatment, or if necessary to retain the information.
• The right to data portability
- The users or their legal representatives may request to provide or transfer the information.
• The right to object
- The users or their legal representatives may suspend the treatment of personal information if the information is used for the purpose of direct marketing, reasonable interests, the exercise of official duties and authority, and research and statistics.
• The right to automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- The users or their legal representatives may request to cease the automated treatment of personal information, including profiling, which has critical impact or cause legal effect on them.
If, in order to exercise the above rights, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the Company ( person in charge of management of personal information or a deputy), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The users shall keep their personal information up to date and be liable for the problems arising out of or in connection with the information incorrectly input by themselves.
The users have responsibility to ensure and maintain the security of their information such as email address, Facebook ID, etc. and shall neither assign nor lend such information to a 3rd party. The Company shall not be held responsible for any problems related to personal information that may arise out of or in relation to the mistakes made by individual members or the cause not attributable to the Company.
The users shall appropriately manage their personal information and take full responsibility for such management and be liable for the cooperation with the request of the Company to change the password on a regular basis under this Policy.
The users shall comply with the applicable laws and statues of personal information protection in each country.
The Company regard the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
Protection of minors
Our Services are not for children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. Our Services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13. There is an age limit to restrict minors from registering for use of our Services. As such, we not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If in the event we may have accidentally received personal information from children under 13 for unavoidable reason, the Company will go through additional procedure of followings for protecting the personal information of said children.
Gobabble respects the rights of minors under the age of 18 under the Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World Law, codified in the Business and Professions Code of California, Sections 22580-22582. We do not advertise or market any of the products or services as identified in Section 22580(i)(1)-(19). Further, in accordance to Section 22581, any minors using our Services may request to have content they uploaded removed subject to exceptions. We will remove information posted by a user under the age of 18 unless: the information was posted, stored, republished or reposted by a third party or we are required by state or federal law to maintain the information. If you wish to request removal of any personal data You posted on our Services, please contact us at email@example.com.